One of the best ways to position your organisation and your people as leaders in your industry is by winning awards. And it’s not always about winning – being a finalist is great profile too. But when it comes to filling out award applications, you can’t afford to be complacent. The application is not the place to simply list facts and provide ‘vanilla’ answers to questions.
Writing an award-winning application is an art of persuasive communication.
Remember that you need to stand out from the crowd and capture the judges’ attention as they read through screeds of applications.
HMC has a great track record of writing award-winning applications for our clients in the construction, energy, technology and a range of other industries.
If you’ve got award-winning work, the HMC team will ensure your application tells your story in a persuasive, award-winning way.
So far, our award-winning entries included:
- Deloitte Energy Excellence Awards (2)
- Westpac Waikato Business Excellence Awards (1)
- Property Council NZ Awards (4)
- Safeguard NZ Workplace Health and Safety Awards (1)
- Kudos – Hamilton Science Excellence Awards (1)
- Contact Centre Institute of NZ (1)
- PR Institute of NZ (3)