Raising awareness through publicity: Waikato Innovation Park
The Waikato Innovation Park’s Business Growth team wanted to raise their profile and promote the work they do with business start-ups across the region. The goal was to get more businesses in the wider Waikato area seeking support from the team, and grow awareness of the important contribution Waikato Innovation Park makes to business growth in the region.
We launched a monthly series of client success stories. Each profiled a business success story with analysis from a Waikato Innovation Park business growth advisor.
- The Park team received an increased level of inquiry throughout the year.
- We secured a regular full-page monthly column in Waikato Business News which reached tens of thousands of business influencers across the region.
- Articles in regional Waikato Fairfax and NZME newspapers, stories on Stuff.co.nz got more eyeballs on our client.
- One client, Plump n Co, featured on Radio Live and TVNZ’s Seven Sharp.
- Other stories in this series have been featured on NewsHub, BBC, Maori TV, Radio New Zealand and New Zealand Herald, and started conversation on LinkedIn among business influencers.