Our senior team often develops communications training programmes for our clients to suit their team’s needs. Crisis communications training and media training are two or our most popular programmes.
Crisis communications training formats:
- Annual training programme - for boards and/or leadership teams, six to eight modules over 12 months or one-hour teaching modules, desktop exercises and half-day simulations
- One-off instruction for small teams including presentation and desktop exercise
- Half-day simulation exercises for leadership teams
- One-on-one training for communications managers on their role in a crisis and how to lead
Media training formats:
- 90-120 minute ‘top tips’ session for groups covering traditional and social media tips and including exercises
- Half-day, one-day and two-day intense workshops including mock interviews and video recording/feedback sessions
We can tailor a training session to your needs on a range of communications topics – just ask.